Who needs an introduction to these delectable scrumptious Brownies!!
Brownies hold different forms depends on their density. It can either be chewy or cakey. These brownies are perfect for its chewiness. Absolutely easy to make at home with the avaiable items from your pantry. I am sure there are wide range of Best ever browine recipes avaiable. However, this can be one among those recipes. I like brownies which are bit denser and topped with chrunchy walnuts or roasted peanuts. They tastes soo good when served with Vanilla ice cream. So prepare these for the next family special meal and surprise your loved ones.
Best Ever Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- 100 Gms Butter
- 100 Gms Milk / Dark Chocolate
- 45 Gms Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coffee Powder
- 200 Gms Powdered sugar
- 50 Gms Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 55 Gms Maida flour
- Walnut as Needed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C before we start the prep work. In a bowl, take the chopped dark or milk chocolate bar and mix espresso powder with it.
- Along with the chocolate mix, add the melted butter and allow it to soak for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, take powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla essence, egg, and salt.
- Beat the egg mixture well until it becomes foamier.
- Now, combine both the egg and the chocolate-butter batter and mix well.
- With this add All-purpose flour, Cocoa powder, and gently fold the mixture.
- Sprinkle crunchy chopped walnuts or roasted peanuts if you like its texture. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180°C. If your oven power is high, then 30 minutes of baking time will be sufficient.
- After 30 minutes check the doneness of the cake and let it cool completely before slicing.