I had been waiting so long just to share this recipe with you all. This dish is most loved by my children. We always prefer one-pot pasta over conventional pasta because they are richer and creamier. Every bite in this pasta is so delectable with loaded flavors in it. Starting from the impish little toddler, everyone in our house just relishes this dish.
Impressing your fuzzy little toddler is no more a difficult task. This recipe is super simple, but at the same time, it’s an impressive recipe. Without any broth, a taste enhancer, complex procedures, it tastes absolutely delish. Try this and witness it to yourself. For sure, you will end up making this more often from now on.
How do you make one-pot pasta?
All you need to do is, just dump everything right after sautéing veggies and forget about it for the next 20 minutes. Rich and Creamier pasta will be ready for serving in just 20 minutes.
Things to note:
- For an added umami flavor, simply add mushrooms or chicken broth.
- For extra creaminess, choose full cream milk over skimmed milk.
- Durum wheat pasta is an ideal & perfect substituion for maida pasta.
- Substitute macroni pasta with spaghetti to make one-pot spaghetti.
Easy one-pot pasta recipe
- 1 cup Pasta
- 212 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 pods Garlic
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1/2 Carrot
- 2 Cubes cheese
- Italian seasoning as required
- salt as needed
- Take a skillet or pan and heat 2 tbsp butter allow it to melt.
- Add in the chopped garlic.
- Add in the chopped carrots and capsicum and saute for a minute.
- With this add the flour and mix well without any lumps.
- Slowly add milk and whisk well to remove any lumps. Add water and bring it to a boil.
- At this stage drop in the pasta and bring it to a boil. Adjust salt according to your taste. When it starts to boil cover the skillet with a lid and allow it to cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- After 20 minutes check the doneness of the pasta.
- At this stage, add the shredded cheese. Cover the skillet and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta or Italian seasoning herbs and chili flakes as per your likes. Serve warm.