This is my kid’s favourite Recipe. Must try for toddlers. These are made with very few, simple ingredients and can be prepared in a jiffy. Serve it with a hot chilly/schezwan sauce. With a little bit of tweaking it best suits an appetizer. If you would want to make it as a wholesome meal, then serve it with stir-fried vegetables and steamed rice. This can even be modified as a side by adding them in a soy-based sauce. This dish is very subtle and healthy.
Fish Pancake recipe
- 200 Gm Fish fillet
- 1/2 Cup Maida / All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil as needed
- 2 Tbsp Pepper powder – 2 tbsp
- 1 Egg
- Spring Onion
- 1 Tsp Chili flakes
- For marination, Take fish fillets along with Turmeric, Salt, minced or crushed garlic, and pepper powder. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, take an egg, salt, and pepper powder whisk well.
- Heat oil for shallow frying in a non-stick pan or a well-seasoned pan, nicely coat the fish pieces with all-purpose flour.
- Dip this in the egg mixture.
- Place the fillets on the heated oil and optionally top it with chilli flakes and spring oinions. Flip and fry both the sides and serve hot.