Kids version one-pot pasta. This can definitely be one of the menu items in the meal planner. I made this for my children on an evening. They relished it. This is a must-try recipe for kids.
Pasta has become our all-time favorite dish in recent times. Especially one pot Pasta’s are finger-licking good. Instead of Chicken, you can make this with Mushrooms as well.
One-Pot Carrot Pasta Recipe – Kids Special
- Pasta – 2.5 Cup
- 1 Onions Sliced
- 7 to 8 Cloves Garlic
- 250 Gms Chicken
- Pepper As needed
- salt As Needed
- 1 Carrot
- 3 Tomatoes
- 3 Cups Milk
- Cheese As required
- OIlive Oil AS required
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute garlic and Onion.
- Once the onion becomes transcluent, add the chicken pieces.
- Add the required salt and pepper powder and keep the flame on medium heat and cook the chicken until it is 75% cooked.
- At this point, grind carrot and tomato slices into a paste.
- Pour this tomato carrot paste over the roasted chicken and fry until the raw smell leaves.
- Then, pour in the milk, add salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, cover, and simmer for about 25 to 30 minutes and cook over medium to low heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked add the seasonings as you like. Add grated cheese(Preferably a mix of Cheddar and Processed). Cover the pan and cook the cheese on low flame for close to 5 minutes. Now your super yum Carrot Pasta is ready