Who doesn’t like cakes ??
Cakes are one of the most amazing treats filled with delicious flavors. Here is the cake with very few calories and made with only guilt-free ingredients. This cake is a bit denser compared to the normal ones but guaranteed for its moist texture. It just melts in your mouth. Most importantly this whole wheat jaggery cake just arms up the nutritional value and so takes you another mile in your fitness journey. This warm tea cake satiates the sweet craving while keeping the guilt away.
Healthy Wheat Jaggery Chocolate Cake
- 140 gms Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Jaggery
- 15 gms Cocoa powder
- 990 gms Butter in room temperature
- 11/4 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 125 ml Milk
- Take melted butter or ghee in a bowl along with jaggery and mix well.
- Add an egg and beat well.
- Sift in cocoa powder, wheat flour along with the baking powder.
- Add milk , vanilla essence, and fold the batter gently.
- Pour this mixture into a prepared tray and bake in a preheated tray for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely before serving.