How different muffins are from cupcakes?
Muffins hold a denser and harder texture than cupcakes. Fillings like toasted grains, fruits, and nuts make them much heavier than cakes. Muffins are not much sugary as cakes. There are still a lot of aspects in which they both differ.
We personally like all the baked goods with bananas in them. Banana bread, Banana cakes, Banana muffins are our family’s all-time favorite dishes. Though these muffins are a bit denser, they are still super moist. The lovely buttery baking aroma fills the whole kitchen at the end of baking process.
The flavor of the nutty banana muffins can never be beaten by any other baked goods. They are uterly butterly delicious. Rather than a cold muffins, heated one’s are really best.
Key to make Best Banana Muffins:
Do not overmix dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Bigger varieties of Bananas tastes better in these muffins. For added Flavor, cinnamon powder can be used. Make these with your older toddler to make the momont more cherishable 🙂
Chocolate banana Muffin Recipe
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Melted butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 11/2 Cup Maida / All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 50 Gm Grated chocolate
- Start by mashing the bananas with a help of a fork. It can have some chunks if you like its texture.
- Along with this add egg, melted butter, brown & white sugar, and beat well with a beater or hand blender.
- Then add milk, vanilla essence, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda and fold the mixture gently.
- With this mixture add grated chocolate or chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter in a greased cupcake tray or on muffin moulds.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and bake the muffins for about 20 to 25 minutes or until done.