This is one such recipe prepared in a jiffy. It can be prepared very easily. Can be categorized as a Mid-meal. We just need 5 Ingredients to make this yummy oat Bar. Nutella can be replaced by any cooking chocolate. Customize nuts according to your taste.
Oats and Nuts Bar
- 2, 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2, 3 Tbsp Nutella
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 3/4 Cup Oats Toasted for a while over medium heat
- 8 to 10 Almonds
- In a non-stick pan, take peanut butter along with nutella. You can increase the amount of chocolate or nutella according to your taste.
- Give a mix and then add Milk.
- When It looks creamier, add the toasted oats, Almonds, or nuts of your choice.
- Let the mixture cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then transfer the contents into a baking paper and tightly pack. Leave it in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.