Omelette is a dish made from beaten eggs fried in a frying pan. It’s common these days to see these omelettes folded with some wholesome filling to make as a dinner or breakfast. Those are the days when Omelettes were one of the sophisticated sides for Rice, Variety Rice. Now, It’s part of one’s everyday meal, and so we tend to look for more variations. One such variation is Mushroom Omelette. These are very filling and packed with essential nutrients.
- 2 Eggs
- 200 gms Mushrooms
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Onions chopped
- 5 to 6 Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Pepper powder
- Salt as needed
- Cheese as required
- Olive oil as required
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, and fry for a while. Roast them for a couple of seconds, add chopped onions. Fry them until they become translucent. Do not overcook the onions.
- Now add vegetables of your choice. I added capsicum today(You may try adding Carrots Tomatoes) . Toss in Mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper powder. Transfer this mixture to another bowl.
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper powder, beat well and pour into an oil greased pan.
- Cover this pan and cook. The egg will be ready in 3 to 5 minutes. Once the egg is fried, add the mushroom mixture and grated cheese, cover the egg and simmer the flame to allow the cheese to melt.
- Delicious mushroom Omelette is ready to serve now!!