Cauliflower 65 is a spicy, deep-fried dish served as a side dish or a quick vegetarian snack. From children to adults everyone relishes this dish in our family. It is a very simple and quick-to-make recipe. To make them extra crispier, I have used the double frying method. By doing so, we can retain the crispiness for a longer time. The same technique is used in many restaurants. Give it a try then!!
Crispy Cauliflower 65
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 3 Tbsp Maida
- 4 Tbsp Corn flour
- Curry leaves
- Oil as required
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Pepper powder
- Firstly, let's soak the cauliflower in the Hot water that is heated with salt and turmeric powder to get rid of the worms and bugs. Then strain the florets from the water and pat them dry.
- Then in a bowl, Take the ingredients required for marination that are as follows.. salt, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, garam masala, pepper powder, chili /Paprika powder.
- Along with this add maida and cornflour. Mix them all by adding 1 Tbsp of water at a time. This batter should not be either so runny or so thick.
- Add cauliflower florets into this mixture and allow it to marinate for close to 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- For the first fry, Fry these florets in moderately heated oil.
- You can do the second frying just before you serve. Fry it in a Hot oil. Ensure to keep the oil very hot, so that it doesn't absorb more oil.
- Tasty Cauliflower 65 is ready to serve now!