Trust me this is definitely lusciously delicious peanut butter!!
Peanut butter has become one of the most talked-about topics in recent times. We hear about it everywhere. Although it is beneficial to health as several sources claim, it’s better to consume in moderation. We love to have them on every oatmeal/smoothie or with toasted bread. Peanuts are one of the amazing creations of God. These small nuts carry loads of nutrients. They provide all essential nutrients to boost one’s immune system. They are rich in Omega-3, fiber, and so on. You can include these in your diet moderately if you’re not allergic to them.
Peanut Butter Recipe
- 250 Gms Peanuts
- 3 Tbsp Jaggery
- Salt Himalayan Salt- 1/4 teaspoon or as needed
- Take peanuts in a frying pan and roast them well over medium heat for close to 15 minutes. Then remove from heat and cool it down.
- Remove its skin and take them in a mixer jar.
- Pulse and grind it. Intermittently stop pulsing to prevent overheating the mixer.
- After pulsing, 10 to 15 times, Add Jaggery and Salt and grind again. This step is completely optional.
- If you like crunchy peanut butter, then at this time add coarsely ground or chopped roasted peanuts. Transfer the contents to an airtight jar and refrigerate for a month.